All the material on here is copyrighted. If you would like to obtain permission to reprint any of it please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Red Lips Long Lashes: from creative beauty tricks and fashion advice, to the latest celebrity news, all the fresh content you crave is right here. Based in Toronto, you’ll find exciting content that is a unique blend of reader-submitted posts, posts written by the editorial team and guest bloggers too!
The Jewish Tribune: The Tribune features news of concern to the grassroots Jewish community in Canada, Israel and around the world.
- Jewish high school education at $5,000 a year
- Diversity can be a reality
- The changing face of Judaism: the Family Shul
- Netivot HaTorah: filling a niche
- Bayview Village Tennis Camp: hitting the mark
- Food: healthy, holy and connecting to the world
Canadian Family: Canada’s premier family magazine which lets parents know the latest trends for themselves and their children, as well as information on health and wellness, education, child development, behavioural and societal issues.
- Barbie celebrates 50th anniversary
- Jimmy Fallon loves blonde moms
- Cross-country eco-friendly cleaning services
- Spring Picks for Books, music and movies
- Great Summer Reads of 2009
Convergence: an award-winning campus magazine which focuses on media-related issues. Besides being the research chief, I wrote an article on copyright technology, copyright reform and plagiarism. I had both a sidebar and two-page feature in the winter 2008/2009 64-page magazine, the largest the school has seen thus far.
To see the whole magazine, just click here, and read my feature on pages 13 to 14.
ELLE Canada: the fashion magazine covering trends, tips, advice and guidance for fashion savvy Canadians.
- Bathing beauty — look your summer best with our picks on the top 8 suits for your shape.
- Quiz: How well do you know Lauren Conrad?
- Slideshow: Swimsuit shopping
Humber Et Cetera: the award-winning Humber College North Campus weekly newspaper, where I was both a reporter and later an editor. I have written a wide variety of stories from health to news to events. As an editor, I have also written editorials and opinion pieces.
Articles as a reporter:
- Ski trippers get a second chance
- Paperless campus poses a challenge
- Class in the comfort of home
- More to dieting than simply eating right, says expert
- Women give left-hook to boring fitness
- Grad uses education to give back
- At school for a reason
- Yoga benefits mind, body and soul
- There are solutions to student job losses
Articles as an editor:
More: a magazine celebrating women over 40, where I have written blog posts and features for the web. The magazine features inspirational stories and great articles about relationships, travel, style and body and mind.
She Does the City: a cool site for women to find the goings on of Toronto. Featuring cool places to hang out, inspirational stories about women and fun events, She Does the City is a great spot to go when you are bored.
Sweat: the official Ontario Colleges Athletic Association magazine, where I wrote a two-page article on the lifestyles of OCAA athletes both on and off the court. I was also art director for the 48-page magazine.
To see the whole 48-page magazine, just click here, and read my feature on pages 18 to 19.
The Daily Planet: Humber College’s online news publication showcasing text articles, videos and photo galleries. I was the off-campus news editor, and reported on news, life, arts and entertainment, and sports.
- Cyber bullying rising: kids help phone counselor
- Olympic torch relay aims to raise Canadian pride
- Humber’s dining, food and catering personnel honoured with luncheon
- Students on assistance to keep more of income
- Canadians would vote for Obama as the next president
- The Daily Bread Food Bank lacks funding this holiday season