Every woman knows that when your hair looks good you feel good. We’ve rounded up some hair care secrets that we’re willing to share.
- Dandruff: use a medicated shampoo once a week and try a cleansing shampoo in between.
- Avoid washing your hair everyday: don’t dry out your hair, and instead opt for every other day. If you’re still greasy, try rinsing with just cold water.
- Change up your shampoo: add some excitement to your life by alternating between a couple of different shampoos.
- Try vinegar, it works: after you’ve shampooed and conditioned, rinse with vinegar to add shine and softness.
- Go old school with olive or coconut oil: start at the ends and move up to the roots to leave hair feeling soft, silky and nourished.
- Lay off the hot tools: don’t burn out your hair, and when you do, use the lowest heat setting possible.
- Revive curls with dry shampoo, which adds plenty of volume.
- Go for natural bristles: natural is the way to go, and is less damaging for the hair.
- Cold water is actually good for you: fight frizz with a shot of cool water after conditioning to seal hair cuticles.
- Create a DIY highlight enhancer