All the material on here is copyrighted. If you would like to obtain permission to reprint any of it please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Addicted: Addicted seeks to supplement the best lifestyle and entertainment news so that you can lay back, relax, and experience the sweet rush of our editorial heroin.
- Luxury active wear from Titika
- Berriful accessories from Mulberry to warm up this season
- Joseph Altuzarra for Target
- How to survive TIFF in style
- Summer fashion uncovered
- Dial up the heat: summer watch trends
- Seize the Summer
- Matthew Willson: from Paris to Zombies and Back
The Jewish Tribune: the Tribune features news of concern to the grassroots Jewish community in Canada, Israel and around the world.
- Moral ambiguity at heart of film
- Redefining Israel’s brand for the 21st century
- Jews today are divided
- Filling in the Chanukah app gap
- Orchestra keeping history alive through music
- Singing it loud and proud at Top Talent Live
- The evolution of social media
- UJA’s Walk with Israel expected to raise over $500,000
- Lost and found: one woman’s path to reclaim her identity
- Jewish high school education at $5,000 a year
- Diversity can be a reality
- The changing face of Judaism: the Family Shul
- Netivot HaTorah: filling a niche
- Bayview Village Tennis Camp: hitting the mark
- Food: healthy, holy and connecting to the world
Red Lips Long Lashes: from creative beauty tricks and fashion advice, to the latest celebrity news, all the fresh content you crave is right here. Based in Toronto, you’ll find exciting content that is a unique blend of reader-submitted posts, posts written by the editorial team and guest bloggers too!
Convergence: an award-winning campus magazine which focuses on media-related issues. Besides being the research chief, I wrote an article on copyright technology, copyright reform and plagiarism. I had both a sidebar and two-page feature in the winter 2008/2009 64-page magazine, the largest the school has seen thus far.
To see the whole magazine, just click here, and read my feature on pages 13 to 14.
Humber Et Cetera: the award-winning Humber College North Campus weekly newspaper, where I was both a reporter and later an editor. I have written a wide variety of stories from health to news to events. As an editor, I have also written editorials and opinion pieces.
Articles as a reporter:
- Ski trippers get a second chance
- Paperless campus poses a challenge
- Class in the comfort of home
- More to dieting than simply eating right, says expert
- Women give left-hook to boring fitness
- Grad uses education to give back
- At school for a reason
- Yoga benefits mind, body and soul
- There are solutions to student job losses
Articles as an editor:
She Does the City: a cool site for women to find the goings on of Toronto. Featuring cool places to hang out, inspirational stories about women and fun events, She Does the City is a great spot to go when you are bored.
Sweat: the official Ontario Colleges Athletic Association magazine, where I wrote a two-page article on the lifestyles of OCAA athletes both on and off the court. I was also art director for the 48-page magazine.
To see the whole 48-page magazine, just click here, and read my feature on pages 18 to 19.
The Daily Planet: Humber College’s online news publication showcasing text articles, videos and photo galleries. I was the off-campus news editor, and reported on news, life, arts and entertainment, and sports.
- Cyber bullying rising: kids help phone counselor
- Olympic torch relay aims to raise Canadian pride
- Humber’s dining, food and catering personnel honoured with luncheon
- Students on assistance to keep more of income
- Canadians would vote for Obama as the next president
- The Daily Bread Food Bank lacks funding this holiday season